Bloodz Application

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  bloodz on Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:27 am

Smitty wrote:Ummm

1.+1
2.Bad tme...Nye???

-Smitty
I cant be to sure what ill be doing up to then, because i do a fair bit of work at home, for my brother

bloodz

Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  Leighrex on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:57 pm

mm i change my -1 into a +1 because me and cyb was praccin our teamwork / dodge and stuff on tw early 2day and he is a good builder and o0 nice at tw

_________________
Fr Member
Fr's Aim
Fr|Leighrex!

avatar
Leighrex

Posts : 89
Join date : 2008-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  bloodz on Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:51 am

Leighrex wrote:mm i change my -1 into a +1 because me and cyb was praccin our teamwork / dodge and stuff on tw early 2day and he is a good builder and o0 nice at tw
TY, i do like to build but i normally prefer to be designated so no1 will decon my buildings
btw, leigh, have you told Bee about that training idea i had?

bloodz

Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  Logical on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:59 am

i say +1 because he was in my situation when i first joined i had bee saying -1 to me saying i was a prick in which case im not denying i was a prick but ive improved who's to say bloodz wont improve :=] and i like his goon en his shotty and hes also sexy name colour
avatar
Logical

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-12-14
Age : 25
Location : Atcs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  bloodz on Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:29 am

Logical wrote:i say +1 because he was in my situation when i first joined i had bee saying -1 to me saying i was a prick in which case im not denying i was a prick but ive improved who's to say bloodz wont improve :=] and i like his goon en his shotty and hes also sexy name colour
*shudders*
*steps away from Logic*
*runs away from pc*

bloodz

Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  Logical on Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:52 am

shud i change my mind Razz a + can turn to a - fast the turning the light on and off hehe
avatar
Logical

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-12-14
Age : 25
Location : Atcs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  RadTiTz on Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:05 am

bloodz wrote:
Logical wrote:i say +1 because he was in my situation when i first joined i had bee saying -1 to me saying i was a prick in which case im not denying i was a prick but ive improved who's to say bloodz wont improve :=] and i like his goon en his shotty and hes also sexy name colour
*shudders*
*steps away from Logic*
*runs away from pc*

haha id do the same thing if i was u blood lol
and i +1 aswell =]

RadTiTz

Posts : 146
Join date : 2008-10-08
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  Logical on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:02 am

no noob
avatar
Logical

Posts : 40
Join date : 2008-12-14
Age : 25
Location : Atcs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  Smitty on Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:36 am

Poll: Logical = Sexually involved

-Smitty
avatar
Smitty

Posts : 411
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Panania, Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy, Universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  bloodz on Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:08 am

Logical wrote:no noob
Smitty wrote:Poll: Logical = Sexually involved

-Smitty
Logical wrote:no noobx5

Back on topic please

bloodz

Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  Smitty on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:51 am

Yes, back on topic, We cant have a trial on Nye so we will have to do it either b4 or after...

I will need at least 1 other person there to demo.!!!

-Smitty
avatar
Smitty

Posts : 411
Join date : 2008-09-29
Age : 23
Location : Panania, Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy, Universe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  Dafad on Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:16 am

wah! who gives a fuck. Fight this guy and lets see wat his got. He got nothing. -1 He got stuff +1. He got money +1.(most importantly money) xD

_________________
avatar
Dafad

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  bloodz on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:39 pm

What is a good time for majority of {Fr|

bloodz

Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  RadTiTz on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:22 am

dude if smitty or bee r on,
just ask them for a trial,
but make sure theres another fr member on so he can make demo,
dw about a set time,
unless smitty wants it like that :S

RadTiTz

Posts : 146
Join date : 2008-10-08
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  Paralyzer on Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:14 am

Smitty left Fr, he hasnt been wearing tag... and told me to piss off and dnt ask him bout it when i asked :S
avatar
Paralyzer

Posts : 264
Join date : 2008-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  Bumbull Bee on Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:25 am

Paralyzer wrote:Smitty left Fr, he hasnt been wearing tag... and told me to piss off and dnt ask him bout it when i asked :S

Don't state things you don't know if it is true. He has not left Fr...
avatar
Bumbull Bee
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-09-29

View user profile http://frclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  Dafad on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:08 pm

mmm, bee can i ask if i can help with recruiting? Alot of people ask me to let them in.:/

_________________
avatar
Dafad

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  Bumbull Bee on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:43 pm

Dafad wrote:mmm, bee can i ask if i can help with recruiting? Alot of people ask me to let them in.:/

You can take Para's place.

You can't let em in just tell em to apply and you will be in charge of all trials ect, and mod these forums Wink
avatar
Bumbull Bee
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-09-29

View user profile http://frclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  Slapme on Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:46 pm

lol i reckon dafad should be admin of fr, since fr is dafad dependant (no offence, just some constructive critisizum or whatever that word is)

Slapme

Posts : 37
Join date : 2008-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  Dafad on Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:56 am

nah. i'm fine with wat I got. I'll just get people to apply and test em out. That is all. no need for anything else.=)

_________________
avatar
Dafad

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  Paralyzer on Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:42 am

Bumbull Bee wrote:
Paralyzer wrote:Smitty left Fr, he hasnt been wearing tag... and told me to piss off and dnt ask him bout it when i asked :S

Don't state things you don't know if it is true. He has not left Fr...

Well, i have been told by numerous people... including smitty himself that he left, so go fuck yourself bee :S
avatar
Paralyzer

Posts : 264
Join date : 2008-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  Bumbull Bee on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:51 am

Paralyzer wrote:
Bumbull Bee wrote:
Paralyzer wrote:Smitty left Fr, he hasnt been wearing tag... and told me to piss off and dnt ask him bout it when i asked :S

Don't state things you don't know if it is true. He has not left Fr...

Well, i have been told by numerous people... including smitty himself that he left, so go fuck yourself bee :S

Para,

TThat is bull crap I am the only one who knows what smitty is doing and the reasons. He has told no-one else, he has been consulting me in private. If you are going to ccome here and tell me to fuck myself don't come here at all.
avatar
Bumbull Bee
Admin

Posts : 399
Join date : 2008-09-29

View user profile http://frclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  RadTiTz on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:15 am

yer seriously para,
ur a mate and all,
but dnt come on here and abuse our members -_-

RadTiTz

Posts : 146
Join date : 2008-10-08
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  Dafad on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:01 pm

mmm. Um no offence, but what exactly is going on.

_________________
avatar
Dafad

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-12-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  Paralyzer on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:42 pm

Bee is having a go at me for stating what smitty told me :S
avatar
Paralyzer

Posts : 264
Join date : 2008-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodz Application

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum